As a Civil Movement, we need your support to lobby
for youth and job seekers protections that can prevent exploitation and disenfranchisement.
Your contributions will make a difference in creating awareness about malpractices that lead to abuse in the workplace.
Our Goals and Intentions are to:-
- To challenge policies and behaviour infringing upon individuality and that restrict collective negotiating power.
- To champion the human rights to dignity and empowered economic agency.
- To deconstruct labour market inequalities, identify reverse actions required and raise public awareness.
- To champion a competitive labour market environment where employers compete fairly for talent, enjoying their right to nurture and invest in a loyal workforce, in keeping with the Constitution and Competitions Act.
- To challenge disempowering and destructive Human Resource Practices entrenching inequality and an unethical competition for talent.
- To lobby specifically for youth and job seeker protections that can prevent exploitation and disenfranchisement.
- To disrupt behaviours deterring the right to fair wage negotiations and labour arrangements.
email us at email@example.com
Together we can help make fair really fair.