Slave fest firm ‘Takealot’ robs a lot.
We publish their job advert as evidence of employer abuse of power.
The recruitment adverts Takealot posts include a lot of claims about an inclusive corporate culture. These lies fail to hide the domineering draconian Big Daddy, Kim Reid, who strangles job seeker human rights.
Reid shows nothing but contempt for human rights and society.
at takealot.com (View all jobs) https://www.takealot.com/careers?gh_jid=2238667 Cape Town
Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Inbound Coordinator to join our team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the department across all required administrative and coordinative functions and duties in line with SOPs, policies, & procedures.
- Supporting the customer service & buying teams in resolving:
- Customer order queries;
- Complaints and associated resolution, including root cause analysis;
- Supplier delivery issues & queries.
- Ensuring customers receive their orders on time, according to expectations, and that they are proactively updated and communicated to on the status and any changes to their orders.
- Management of all assigned Inbound queries
- Processing created purchase orders on time, tracking these orders, and managing suppliers and delivery to ensure stock availability and delivery date
- Continuous follow-up on all orders to identify unconfirmed and late shipments impacting customer orders.
- Managing IBTs, responding to stock availability & supplier delivery issues and liaising with the distribution centers to ensure customers receive orders on time.
- Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude; self-motivated
- Strong organisational & prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders at all levels
- Comfortable with change and excellent team player
- Comfortable with learning and adapting to new systems
- 3 years relevant industry experience
- Competency in MS Office packages
- Relevant tertiary qualifications a plus
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is forthright but respectful
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com.
- thinks like an owner of the business.
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARDWORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.